Live . Laugh . Love ∞: amo-te . →
iwantyoureallybad: Estou a morrer de saudades tuas , já não sei o que fazer . A cada 10 minutos vou ao msn para ver se estás on e NADA , vou ao tumblr para ver se já fizeste algo e nada e depois volto a repetir tudo na tentativa que já tenhas “chegado” . Estou a dar em doido . Tento não dizer muita coisa a toda…
If wine were life, it wouldn’t exist, because I would have drank it all.– God.
30 day challenge, 14.
My top 5 Celeb Men: 1. Johnny Depp 2. Harrison Ford mmmmm Han Solo 3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt 4. Aaron Johnson… anyone who can play John Lennon has an A+ in my books. 5. Last, but definitely not least. (I save the best for last) RYAN FUCKING GOSLING.
30 day Challenge # 13
13. Three confessions of your choice: 1. I GOT A TATTOO! 2. Ringo Starr is my favourite Beatle, sorry John. 3. I LOVE THE SNOW.
nevillegonnagiveyouup: If I get to heaven and God isn’t Morgan Freeman, I’m leaving.
In My Own Write: Wall - By Yours Truly →
in-her-own-write: There’s a time where you have to realize that the people that care about you are there to stay. Keep them close. Cherish them. Don’t push them away. It’s scary, I know that there is so much strong feeling behind one human being, but that should be enough to give you some hope, right? Some…
12. Screenshot of your desktop
11. Fave quote
- - - - The Beatles
10. If you could only live off of one food and one...
Easy Peasy. Sushi AND coffee
9. Pet Peeves
Skeevey Peevey. Things I can’t stand: - The disgusting floors at the public pool, where there are random chunks of hair, band-aids, foreign green objects, baby vomit and snot. More-so the fact that we are forced to walk upon this floor that millions of people have treaded upon, with their wet “I-don’t-know-where-you’ve-been” prune-y feet. Just writing about it makes...
8. Three things you want to say to different...
1. Sometimes I really hate you. You are one of the most frustrating, contradictory, selfish people I have ever met. At the same time you are interesting, hilarious, lovely, caring, generous. Even though I really hate you, I want to spend every minute with you. I feel like you just get me, even if you don’t think you do. I don’t actually hate you, on the contrary. I adore you. And I...
30 day challenge... whoops
Alright, since I EPICALLY failed at finishing the 30 Day Challenge (May 2011, it is now December, YIPES), I’m going to attempt blogging the last 23 questions TODAY. Well, here I GO!
Oh, love isn’t there to make us happy. I believe it exists to show us how much...– Hermann Hesse (via suzywire)
how unethical is it to....
flirt with your extremely good looking, talented, and hilarious Prof? ><
30 day Challenge Day 7
7. Do you read? What are your favourite books? I love to read. My all time fave books would be…. Fight Club The Outsiders The Great Gatsby Of Mice and Men Haunted Many more but I’m too tired to think of them right now… Stay shameless!
30 Day Challenge Day 6
6. What band or musician is most important to you. Why only one? Why oh why oh why? Well if I HAD to pick one, it would be my boys:
Happy International Star Wars day!
May the 4th be with you
dontholdthesassbeshameless started following you
radicalsatire: Thank you for the follow! :) You are very welcome! :D PS great call on the I just had sex GIF. I friggen looooooooveeeeeeeee that song! Stay shameless!
30 Day Challenge Day 5
5. Five places you want to visit. 1. Liverpool: to soak up as much Beatles history as I can. 2. New York: To take a history of rock and roll tour and see all the classic spots. And to check out NYU. 3. Go to Haiti, to volunteer. 4. Vegas, to experience the ultimate hangover. 5. Thailand, to experience the ultimate hangover, part 2. But really, to see the gorgeous beaches. ...
30 day Challenge day 4
4. The meaning behind your Tumblr name Legend has it there was a girl…. A girl who was timid, and shy. She wandered about the earth, being polite, soft spoken, and even a little bit dull. Until a spirit came and brought her a taste of the fire water. When she drank the fire water, it made her have courage. She began to speak up for herself. She would do or say things she would...
30 day Challenge # 3
3. Your whole day, in great detail. For the sake of keeping this blog, relatively “anonymous” I will keep names and places out of it. So lets see… Today I woke up, got ready to go to my sister’s first communion. Ate half of a lemon ricotta muffin from Cafe Artigiano. Soo effing good. Ummm caught up with some friends and family members that were at the church today. Ohh...
2. 10 likes & 10 dislikes
(random european accent) VAAAT WOOOUULD YOU LIIIKEEEEEE????? iLike: 1. The Vancouver Canucks 2. Glee 3. The Beatles 4. Dexter <3 <3 <3 (serial killers are in right now) 5. Zombies 6. Hugs 7. The Beach 8. SUMMERTIME 9. Music 10. My guitar I especially love it when 1 & 2 are combined :D :D :D (thanks bmurgiah for the foto) i(don’t)Like 1. People who don’t...
Day 1 of 30 day Tumblr Challenge:
1. WRITE SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF: I’m a girl. I’m 20 years old. I’m currently going through creativity deprivation (now school’s out) so I need something to get the creative juices flowing. So I thought a tumblr post every day might inspire something. Anything? I’m not quite sure what that entails. Or will inspire. I’d like to get a new idea...